Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Macro

I really like how the green stands out in the box, sense it's the
only green visible. I could have made the green, greener. 
I really like how in the center its very bright, but around it(the
vase) it's dull. I could have blurred it even more. 
I like how blue the lettering is and how faded the
bottom is. I could have centered it and or cropped
it more. 

I like how the eye is such an indescribable color
and how pretty her eyelashes look. I could have blurred
around the eye more. 

I really like how everything is so blurred out
and then all you see is the yellow/orange
leaf. I could have edited out the
blue blob next to the leaf. 
I like how green the leafs are and how they really
stand out. I could have gotten closer to the leaf
or zoomed in more. 
I like how green the leafs are and how its the main focus
of the picture. I could have darkened the background
to make the leafs really pop out.
I like how every other cookie is blurred out, except for
one. I could have darkened the other cookies
to make the one cookie in focus stand
out more. 
I like how blue the bears eyes are. I could have blurred
something out on it to make the eyes really
pop. 
I really like how vivid the food is on the spoon and
how the color just really pops out at you. I could
have zoomed in more when I took the
picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment